Saturday, June 4, 2011

Buddy, Could You Spare A Grand?

The Ansel Adams Gallery is the place to buy all things photographic in Yosemite National Park, and where their classes are offered. If I were alone, I could spend several hours here. They also sell Ansel Adams reproductions, and every once in a while, originals.

I saw an original one in February that I wanted to get, but I was a few dollars short.

Like $44,900 dollars short.

Anybody out there from whom I could borrow the rest? I would gladly pay you Tuesday.

It will look nice next to my Ansel Adams reproductions and Corvette and SJ Sharks posters.

You can google the image. I couldn't take a picture of it. It looked spectacular, and it would not do it justice.

You'd think for 45 grand you would get a frame, but no.

No comments:

Post a Comment